Saturday, February 28, 2009

Calling All Ex-service Wheelchair Users







28th February 09

Call all ex-servce wheelchair users.

Hi again.

I have been thinking, always do my best thinking between 0600/1000 hrs.

We, that is myself, Handicare and the BNA members of the team, should be asking for the other team members we are seeking to be wheelchair users, both manual and power chair.

So if you want to join this epic challenge between 17th July /30 August 09, you are a wheelchair user, ex-services.

If you wish to drive a new, never to be seen until March, 10 mph power chair that rides just great, I have tried it, from Lands End 2 John O'Groats with a full support team in place, a distance of approx 1000 miles. We are staying in YHA's, Doormobiles and tents,

If you are willing to help raise moneys for the RBL and Poppy Appeal, then please contact me on mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mary Laver (RAF)