Thursday, April 30, 2009

My MP - Mr Stephen Bryers - Supports My Challenge

30th April

My MP supports my challenge



At this time when our MPs are getting a very bad press here is a good press for my MP. The pize folks is dinner for 4, which is broken down to 2 prize winners and me plus carer, at The House of Commonds and a tour aroung the House afterwards. Money cannot buy such a prize.
Thanks Mr Bryers

Now to see emails conferming this fantatic prize.


Dear Mary

Thank you for your email of 11.4.09.

I will be pleased to donate the same prize again and would be happy for funds raised to go to whatever would be most helpful to you – I am flexible.

Yours sincerely
Rt Hon Stephen Byers, MP


From: mary.laver [mailto:mary.laver@sky.com] Sent: 28 April 2009 18:26To: BYERS, StephenSubject: Re: Marine & Coastal Access Bill

Dear Stephen
Thank you very much for supporting this very important Bill.
Have you given any more thought to donating as a fundraiser, the lunch for two at the House of Commons. These tickets would be used as a joint prize to be held in 3 clubs in North Tynside.
Thank you.
Regards

Dear Mary
Thank you for your email of 18.4.09.
I will support this Bill and will also talk directly to DEFRA Minister, Huw Irranca-Davies about it.
Yours sincerely
Rt Hon Stephen Byers, MP