Monday, June 1, 2009

5000 Visitors Since October 07

01 June 09


5000 visitors since i started this blog


Since October 6th 2007 i have had 5000 visitors to my blog, visitor number 5000 came from London. That is quite a mile stone for any blog writer


To day i got some great new from my new friends in Cornwall RBL. They are going to lay in a launch for me at LE and will try to arrange support for me all to way to JOG. What more can a girl ask for. Okay £2000 would be nice.


On Saturday i bough the tent that the girls will be using and it has now been put up in my garden for them all to see. Then we shall do the same with the other two tents.


We now have in place the name and address of all the YHA's and campsites along our route. The ones in Cornwall and Devon we shall book in advance and book the others as we approach the area. Just hope they have spaces for us.


Only 6 weeks to the off.


Please do not forget that all important sponsor money. This is one of the reasons i am doing the challenge, to raise money for our service guys and girls.

Please do remember me in your prays. I need all the help i can get.