Monday, September 21, 2009

Costings

21 September 2009

Costing



For those of you that are interested, I am now going to give you the estimated costing for the trip.

We are sure that this is an under estimate not an over estimate. What we have the costing for we have recipes and bills so I would say add about 1.50% to the total. We also had a Fairtrade food hamper donated to the value of £300.

When you see the grand total, you will realise why I have to sell my van and a few other items to make up the I have a shortfall of £2052.67.  A price well woth paying. A debt that has is will woth paying.  


Was it worth it? Would I do it again? A resounding yes, but this time a different country and if I can clear this debt and raise the cash, as you will have already read, that in 2210 that country is Ireland.

Everyone should try the E2E it is an amzing joureny and a joureny of self discovery for all who take on the E2E challenge.  Try it and see, you will not reget it...

I hope you find this information of some interest and some use.

Food organic and other £1,721.74

Petro £1,667.44

Accommodation
Remember we had a few freebee halls but had to pay for two hotel and lodges £1,637.63

Miscellaneous £912.96

Travel train fares to change staff £165.90

Wages above those of my own staff £5,500

My expenses for storing boxesm extra tent and camping gear above what I already had £652

Grand total £12,257.57

 
Monies in £10,205

 
Short fall £2052.67

Please make any comments you wish..i will also try to answer and questions.