Monday, September 14, 2009

M2M Taking Shape

14th September 09
M2M is taking shape

I am now starting to put my next challenge together, the M2M in Ireland and already i have one cyclist, i have a good idea of the route as i have been in contact with a guy who has just run it, and you try to avoid hills just like Alex and I do.

The estimated date is leave the UK on Thursday 1st April thus avoiding the Easter rush, drive down to Mizenhead on the Friday and start the M2M on the Saturday.  We are looking at between 35/40 miles per day, that is 10 days of wonderful driving with 2 rest days, coming home on Sunday or Monday 18th/19th April.

On this trip i am looking for one other power chair/scooter.trike user to join the team. If you are interested then please contact me, mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com

I am still looking for a team leader who will drive my support vehicle, care support.  If you are interested then please email me or for any of the above, ring or text me, my mobile number is on the right.

Speak again soon