Sunday, November 8, 2009

Petal Back Clothing


8th November 09
Petal Back Clothing
During my challenge their was a tee-shirt that i wore which was manufacture by Petel Back Clothing, see picture on the right. I was hoping to show you more pictures in
of me wearing this tee shirt, but as i lost over 200
photographs i am sory to say i cannot.
My care team did find this tea shirt very was to put on, which was essential in the confined spaces we often worked in.
As regards washing. Being Cotton they were very easy to was and as you can see, as we did not have an iron, they still looked good.
As regards wearing on the trip. It was essential that all the clothing i wore was comfortable and did not cause any friction. In this area this particular tee-shirt scored very well.
I would like to thank Petal Back Clothing for supplying a number of tee-shits in variuos clothes and i would like to fully endorse them.
Thank you Petal Back Clothing