Saturday, November 5, 2011

Olympic Game 2012

Hi everyone
It has been a long time since i last wrote to you, the E2E is now becoming a distant dream. Alex still has pride of place in my sitting room and my wall holds the GWR certificate that my team made possible, so why write now? I once again need your help.
Last year, along with 25000 other hopefuls, i applied to be a Games Maker at the 2012 Olympic Games, we made it to the interview and yes we made it the selection and have been offered a place as one of the 70000 Games Maker and will be posted to the transport section at the athletics village, I have my support team, we have all the camping equipment we need but we do not have a grass to put them upon Can you help us.
What we are looking for is accommodation for myself and my team very near to the Olympic Villiage..
This could be two rooms, someones garden to put up or tents, infact we would consider most places that we could hang our hats. A church room, a hall. ect Remember i am in a wheelchair so we need washing facilities on the ground floor along with two beds.
Dates
17th July –Games are 27th July to 12th
Aug 20 th – 17th Aug

If you think you can help then please email me
mary.laver.e2e@gmail.com
Thank you
Mary
.