Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dats of Next Attempt 31 May 09 to 28th June 09



17th June 08


Date of next E2E 31st May 09/28th June 09


The date of my next attempt in my Alber Adventure Power Wheelchair will be 31st May 09 /28th June 09. The route will be decided later.

Again the distance will be divided into 4 stages; each stage will have to be manned by a minimum of 5. 1 cyclist, 1 van driver, 3 personal assistances, 1 camp leader to see to and help pitch and strike camp.

I am looking at going with 4 chosen charities, so if you are interested in been one of the charities then please email me on mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com

For more details please visit this blog to keep up to date.

The Alber Adventure deserves this challenge as it is a remarkable power wheelchair.

Now I hope to go to Lourdes with ACROSS in September and the Great North Rune in October and what ever comes in between. I am going to try and start a Power Wheelchair Club up here in the beautiful North East.

Best wishes.
Mary Laver
--