Sunday, July 20, 2008

Come and Join Me


20th July 08


Own an Alber Adventure?


Even thought I only made the first day of my LE2JOG challenge, I experienced the shear joy of driving my Alber Adventure 67 km in one day. That day will go into my top ten days ever and I am going to attempt the challenge again next year and I am inviting 4 other AA owners to join me, would you like to be one of my 4? I say 4 because I do not think it would be safe on our roads to have more than 5 of us, even if we are well spaced out with cyclists out riders.

The date I am planning, and this can be change, is 30th May/29th June 09

The route will be decided by the team, with input from other who have gone before. You can choose your own charity; I have already approached one and await their reply.

I learned a lot from the last attempt, and the main lesson was it was not Alber that let me down, but me, I thought I had it all planned, but I had not. Such is life. All of you, who have an Alber Adventure, know the shear joy that driving Alber can be, add that joy to the open road and the E2E challenge, and then you have a trip of a life time. I would like to take Alber on bigger adventure, a Pilgrimage from London to Lourdes being on of them, but the E2E comes first.

If you would like to be one of the 4 please email me mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com then we can speak more. I look forward to hearing from you.