Wednesday, November 19, 2008


19 th November

Not very fit!


Yesterday i took Alber on an 8 mile ride to my local hospital and back and i acked upon my return. This means that my fitness has slipped a big bit. This large factor i shall have to work on and put right ASAP.


To those of you who read this blog, that is an average of 15 per day, you will now have read the press release about the Power Chair Challenge Club North East, that i am setting up in in Gods Country the Great North East.. I am hoping that part of next years team might just come from that. The rest of the team, including other power chair users, i hope the rest of the team will come from you my reader. You can join us for all or part of the trip, which, as before, will be broken down into 4 stages. Main difference this time, i hope we shall be using the Youth Hostels and B&B with camping only as a back up.


In the meantime, next year i am going to try the Cost 2 Coast go to http://www.c2c-guide.co.uk/ for more details. If you want to join me, then please email on mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com i look forward to hearing from you.


If you have any comments about this blog or my End 2 End challenge, i would love to hear from you.


Take care