Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome Back


Welcome Back

12 November 09

I have called this entry 'Welcome Back' because you are now visiting this blog at a rate of 15 per day, a lot of the visits are from the USA.


During the last few weeks my next attempt at the E2E has never been too far away from my thoughts.

Even thought the challenge is the same, there will be a few changes as to how i will be doing it, especially as far as accommodation is concerned and the number of people i will need to look after my personal care.

Before i can make any arrangements, the route will have to be sorted out. This year my chosen charity is The Royal British Legion, so i am hoping the route will go through some of the towns where there are Legion Clubs. I have a full list.

Accommodation will be mainly Youth Hostels and B&B's, with camping as a back up.

I will be asking anyone who joins me to pay for their own food and accommodation, which i hope i will be able to supplement.

Lastly, i am offering places to 4 other power chairs, the power chairs used must be able to do at lest 8 mph, If you want to join me, either as part of my support team or in a power chair then please email me at mary.laver.e2e@googlemail.com i would love to have you on board.


That all with the todays update.