Friday, October 31, 2008

When the Rain is Lashing Down

31 October 2008

Thinking about next years attempt.

When the rain is lashing down out side your window; you have a bad cold and all you want to do is go to bed and seek sympathy; it is hard to think, never mind write, in my blog about the next attempt in 2009 on the Lands End 2 John O’Groats in my Alber Adventure or come to that, any other chair; but such an adventure/challenge, call it what you will, will not happen without me putting aside such things as a bad cold and rain pouring down out side my window and get on with the job in hand.

As you read this blog, Alber is in my sitting room next to the fire with two teddy bears on it seat. This afternoon I am taking him for a short run to my local super market Asda to meet Margaret. Who is Margaret? I will tell you when I get back.

In the mean time, if any of you readers of my blog, are, if only thinking of joining me next year, then please email. Might just lift my spirits while I am feeling a bit under the weather. You do not have to live in the UK, as this challenge would make a great holiday.

Sniff, speak again soon.