Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Faith


11th July 09

My Faith.

My faith is very real to me and has helped me through many events in my life, the worst been my marriage break up and the death of my mom and dad.

During all the hours, the ups and downs of organising this challenge, the disappointments, getting to the point where i was going to have to call it off, there is one place i go to for guidence and strenght, the Groto at Lourdes. There I leave a pray. You might like to pay the Groto a visit, they have a live Web Cam http://www.lourdes-france.org/index.php?goto_centre=ru&contexte=en&id=405

This is the pray i left there this morning.

"Dear Mary mother of Jesus. Dear Jesus, thank you for your spirit being in my E2E challenge. Please be with me when the road is long, the body is week and i want to call it a day. Give me your strength to carry on." Amen