Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleeping On My Streacher


29th July 09


Sleeping on my stretcher


It is very important that my team and I, get a good nights sleep. To this end i am supplying good quality blow up beds. In my case, i am looking into using a stretcher.


Last night i started to find the best combinations of mattress to fit the stretcher. Last night proved to be a disaster. Tonight i try again


I my well be looking at taking a fold up bed with a memory mattress and just use my stretcher for my person care. Not all campsites and YHA's have shower facilities for disabled people.


While we are talking about campsites, can i say a big and very sincere thank you to, for donating my board for the night of the 27th July 09.

Their details

Robert and Julie Broad
Emral Gardens Caravan ParkHolly

BushBangor-on-Dee

WrexhamLL13 0BG
Tel: (01948) 770401
Mobile: (07774) 275266

e-mail: enquiries@emralgardens.com
www.emralgardens.co.uk