Tuesday, February 1, 2011

£1.1m house


1st February 2011


£1.1m house


Today i am going to share with you my plans for my day. I hope that you will find it interesting.


After coffee and walking my two Jack Russel's Jack and Molly my PA and I are off to the Baltic in Newcastle City to meet up with Laura from Coco, http://www.coco.org.uk/home my chosen charity for my next Guinness World Records attempt. The furthest distance covered in 24 hrs in a power chair. The present record 84 miles in 14 hours. I think we might just beat it.




The aim is to take 6 ex-forces disabled, like minded people of any age and disability, to live in this beautiful house which is about 1 mile from my present home, pool our care while living independly in a house that any of use could only dream about. Click on the above to find out more details. If any of you are interested in the project then please contact me on email mary.laver.e2e@gmail.com


I have also got to get a add put in my local paper for a replacement PA, have all my personal care done and getting on with my OU course which is about fundraising.


By 22.30 i will be more than ready for my bed.


Have a great day.


Mary